Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna Autyzm i Rodzina
Forum Regionalnego Stowarzyszenia na Rzecz Osób Autystycznych i Ich Rodzin z siedzibą w Rudzie Śląskiej

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

wow gold Man jailed five days for killing gull that stole pi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Sprawy członkowskie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
aJ5dY4aD9y

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 05:48    Temat postu: wow gold Man jailed five days for killing gull that stole pi Odpowiedz z cytatem

jQuery("img#storyphoto.tabClick").click(function() { tabClick(' - Photos Tab',false,'storypage','story_photo_content',true,true); ); An Ottawa man has been sentenced to five days in jail for beating a gull to death against a brick wall in the ByWard Market last summer. Photograph by: Calvin D. Hanson , Reader Photo OTTAWA — An Ottawa man will serve five days in jail for bashing a gull to death because it was stealing the seed he meant for pigeons in the ByWard Market last summer. Keith Watt, 59, was sentenced Thursday in an Ottawa courtroom on a charge of causing distress to an animal. Watt beat the bird on Aug. 27, 2013. It died of its injuries two days later. “Violence against animals is not acceptable, no matter what the animal,” Bruce Roney, executive director of the Ottawa Humane Society, said in a statement. “This bird really suffered before dying from its injuries. We’re pleased the justice system has acknowledged that this act of animal cruelty is unacceptable to our community. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] ” According the Humane Society report of the case, Watt was feeding pigeons in the Market and got mad when gulls arrived and began to eat the food, too. One gull got close enough that Watt was able to grab it. The gull bit him. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] Watt “responded by swinging the gull with what appeared to be full force against a brick wall.” He then tossed the badly injured bird over a nearby fence. A witness reported the incident and the gull was taken to the Wild Bird Care Centre, where it died. He was also put on probation for two years and is banned from owning an animal for five years. He must also pay the Humane Society’s court costs. xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 05:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Sprawy członkowskie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: