Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna Autyzm i Rodzina
Forum Regionalnego Stowarzyszenia na Rzecz Osób Autystycznych i Ich Rodzin z siedzibą w Rudzie Śląskiej

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

air jordans 4

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Sprawy członkowskie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
KennedyBrook

PostWysłany: Czw Cze 24, 2021 03:07    Temat postu: air jordans 4 Odpowiedz z cytatem

Another retro setback The Air Jordan 2 (II) Low air jordans 1995  White  Red  Black were retroed in 1995 in limited quantities. Just like the Air Jordan 1 (I)  s they sold very poorly and were found on discount racks on Footlockers nationwide. Retro goes black& "Maybe a re-retro of this shoe is not very far away. The I's were just released and they have been selling extremely well. Also maybe a retro model in black leather would be interesting, wouldn't it?" This is what was on the site before 2004. Because in 2004 a re-retro of the Air Jordan II was made. This time not only in popular original colors, but in a black version ( Air Jordan 2 (II) Retro  Black / Chrome ). It was nice to see it made and one still wondered why it wasn't made originally.

Tan insoles, and matching leather accents are seen on the wings logo branded tongue and Nike branded heel, while a matching rubber sole completes the tonal look altogether. The Air Jordan 2 Deconstructed eliminates the use of leather on the upper and now comes comprised out of an all-suede upper for a clean and simple look. This pair comes done in Thunder Blue jordan air 1 on the upper with tonal leather detailing seen on the wings branded tongue, Nike branded heel and tan insoles featuring the classic Jumpman. A contrasting white rubber sole completes the sleek look altogether. The Air Jordan 2 Decon made its debut in three bright colors and for this summer, the lifestyle updated sneaker will be dropping in the popular triple black theme. The sneaker is simply covered in the tonal black nike air jordans hue across its suede upper that also gives off a luxurious look and feel.

Just like the AJ 1, this Air Jordan 2 Decon features a slimmed-down profile that is intended to be more of a lifestyle sneaker. Still staying true to its original design, tonal suede makes up the thin upper and a matching sole unit completes the build. Other details include matching laces, branding on the heel and perforations along the toe. Does anyone remember Fred Jones? Well we SORT of do. His career was probably highlighted by his lone All Star weekend appearance, in which he won the Slam Dunk Contest. He did so wearing a pair of Air Jordan 2, and during the 2007-2008 season in which he played in New York, he wore some Air Jordan 2 PEs. Here we're seeing an autographed pair that he laced nike jordan air 1 up. They are now available for purchase via eBay. It seems that the "Infrared" colorway is going to be a very popular theme this year.

This clean new Air Jordan 2 release is set to hit on April 12th and we'd suggest setting your calendar as well as setting a few bucks aside. The Air Jordan 2 has been almost a rarity since the sneaker game has peaked in recent years. The last true retro of the 2s was in 2010 when the OGs retro'd. Now Jordan looks to bring the polarizing AJ2 back with fresh new colorways. The first colorway that's been getting the brunt of the attention is the Air Jordan 2 "Infrared Cement". The new mark up features the 2s in a predominantly black upper with infrared along for the ride. Also Jordan adds its coveted cement element to the kicks. You can expect these to drop on April 12th. Keep it locked to further pricing as it becomes available.

Regardless, it's a solid colorway that will probably still garner a substantial amount of attention. Although Jared Jeffries might not receive as much attention as some of Jordan Brand's other signature athletes, he isn't far behind. Shown here are detailed photos of a pair of Air Jordan 2 (II) Low player exclusives. The Air Jordan 2 Max combines an old skool, classic design with some upgraded technology. The colorway shown here is modeled after the classic white / varsity red  black color scheme in the Air Jordan 2. Continuing to celebrate Carmelo Anthony's 15 th season, the Air Jordan 2 PE colorway made famous during his rookie season returns for the first time. This iteration honors his time in Denver via a White, Varsity Maize and University Blue colorway.

Melo branding on the sockliner and inner tongue finish it off. The Air Jordan 2 Melo is scheduled to drop this summer, and a lucky individual has received the shoes ahead of air jordans 4 time, after ordering a pair of Air Max 97's. From the images featured, the sneaker will basically sport the same theme as first seen in 2004. The Melo-inspired silhouette is a tribute to Carmelo Anthony's career beginnings with the Denver Nuggets, and colored in a Nuggets colorway. White, Varsity Maize and University Blue make up the leather upper, followed by a matching rubber sole to complete the design altogether. The Air Jordan 2 Melo is making its retro return next week, and this 2018 version will basically sport the same [img]https://www.casaidea2017.com/images/h/air jordans 4-747bbf.jpg[/img] theme as first seen when it originally dropped in 2004.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Cze 24, 2021 03:07    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Sprawy członkowskie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: