Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna Autyzm i Rodzina
Forum Regionalnego Stowarzyszenia na Rzecz Osób Autystycznych i Ich Rodzin z siedzibą w Rudzie Śląskiej

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Asics Gel-Quantum 180 Grey

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Sprawy członkowskie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
66o0zoq1

PostWysłany: Pią Mar 25, 2022 03:15    Temat postu: Asics Gel-Quantum 180 Grey Odpowiedz z cytatem

Continuing to evolve within its lineage,Asics Sneakers White the GEL-QUANTUM 180 5 sneaker revamps the design of its predecessor with a 3D printed upper and a more intuitive fit.Formed with 3D printed overlays on the upper construction, this shoe's sleek mesh upper is complemented with an intuitive fit system that creates a customized feel.

Additionally, the eyestay is enhanced with asymmetrical laces and internal gilley eyelets Asics Gel-Quantum 180 Grey that promote a locked-in fit.Paired with a bold GEL logo on the heel counter, this shoe is also layered with 180 degrees of GEL technology based cushioning in the midsole for long-lasting underfoot comfort.

Fresh, clean casual style meets performance comfort in the Asics GEL Quantum 90 2 Street. Lightweight knit construction delivers a simple, Hot Sale comfortable design that draws attention to the action in the midsole. Asics GEL technology is shown off in the heel with the exposed 90 degree rearfoot GEL unit.

Inspired by the evolving design language of the GEL-QUANTUM 360 6 sneakers, the GEL-QUANTUM 90 3 silhouette features a multi-layered upper that Asics Sneakers Men resembles the transparency trends in designer accessories.Constructed with a combination of suede overlays and textured mesh panelling, this shoe is also structured with pull tabs on the heel and tongue to match the silhouette’s tech-focused aesthetic.

https://www.iconiconsale.com/
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Mar 25, 2022 03:15    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Sprawy członkowskie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: