Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna Autyzm i Rodzina
Forum Regionalnego Stowarzyszenia na Rzecz Osób Autystycznych i Ich Rodzin z siedzibą w Rudzie Śląskiej

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Promoting your website

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Edukacja dzieci
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
jannatirs

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 23, 2023 04:09    Temat postu: Promoting your website Odpowiedz z cytatem

So that people improve their skills and consequently improve their performance. In a period of great resignations of quiet quitting it is important to create new axes of engagement and motivation that do not only pass through the economic axis which as we well know is not infinite! Training people giving each employee the opportunity to stay updated and in step with the times by accessing contextual and structured training activities is a central element on which to base one s attractiveness. From this perspective the hr function must work to bring an advantage to the organization by continuing to map the skills required by the market and analyze internal skills through surveys and assessments in order to be able to fill any possible gap.

The opportunity that the new socio economic scenarios present to us is to experience the organization as a dynamic context within which we can create a real professional mobile app designs service history that is in the definition of todero and sarchielli "Developing the working career " (franco angeli ) a professional path that is not linked exclusively to a role but which allows everyone to explore their potential and skills within a constantly evolving context.

Do you think you have the necessary skills to face digital transformation we invite you to discover our smart education model new call to action share this post katia d amico author katia d amico head of education in digital dictionary. Lego player since lover of star wars and every type of prequel and sequel produced to date. Unable to sit still curious about the world to find out what s happening and to learn something. She is careless and with her head in the clouds I love stumbling and laughing at myself. Linkedin linkedinlinkedinhubspot.
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Paź 23, 2023 04:09    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Edukacja dzieci Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: