Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna Autyzm i Rodzina
Forum Regionalnego Stowarzyszenia na Rzecz Osób Autystycznych i Ich Rodzin z siedzibą w Rudzie Śląskiej

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

gw2 gold NEW DELHI On the Table Easy ways to eat more Indian

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Edukacja dzieci
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
aJ5dY4aD9y

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 19:18    Temat postu: gw2 gold NEW DELHI On the Table Easy ways to eat more Indian Odpowiedz z cytatem

NEW DELHI On the Table Easy ways to eat more Indian dishes Food Drink NewsObserver. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">guild wars 2 gold</a> comNEW DELHI A food revolution is underway in India, and its transforming the way that people prepare meals. As families grow smaller and more people live alone, they are buying fully prepared meals instead of fixing them from scratch. I reported on this trend a few months ago and the rise of the fast food industry here. Basic Indian foods such as dal and chana masala a chickpea entree made with onions, tomatoes and spices are staples now at the supermarket. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">guild wars 2 gold</a> Theyre sold in the freezer section or in aseptic packages that need no refrigeration. The evolution of convenience foods in India started with changes in the ways that raw ingredients were sold. For example, it used to be common to get whole spices ground freshly on the street or lentils and beans processed into flour. Now those ingredients are sold preground or as a partial product, such as batters for pancake-like idlis and dosas. Next came the outsourcing of tedious prep work such as cleaning and chopping vegetables. Instead of shelling your own peas, you can buy them preshelled and frozen, or buy carrots that somebody else peeled and diced. Examples include papadum large, flat, crispy, peppery crackers condiments such as chutneys and raitas and appetizers such as samosas. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">gw2 gold</a> The upside to all of this convenience: Plant-based Indian meals are rich in healthful ingredients such as legumes, grains and vegetables. Better to eat a quick and nutritious meal at home even if you bought it ready-made than to rack up big bills and calories at a restaurant. The downside: Youll pay more for ready-made, though for small households, that cost may be offset by less food waste, since larger quantities of ingredients often spoil before they can be used. Nuances found in home-cooked meals may also be lost in mass-produced products. But in India, shoppers have deemed the convenience a tradeoff worth making. Fortunately for us, those products have also come to U.S. supermarkets and specialty stores such as Trader Joes. The bottom line: It may cost more, but you can still eat healthful traditional Indian foods without spending hours in the kitchen. Theyre doing it in Delhi, and we can, too. Suzanne Havala Hobbs is a registered dietitian and clinical associate professor of health policy and management at UNC-Chapel Hill. Reach her at ; follow her on Twitter, @suzannehobbs . xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 19:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Edukacja dzieci Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: