Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna Autyzm i Rodzina
Forum Regionalnego Stowarzyszenia na Rzecz Osób Autystycznych i Ich Rodzin z siedzibą w Rudzie Śląskiej

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

wow gold Rpg Maker VX Battle Sprites

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Leczenie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
aJ5dY4aD9y

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 13, 2014 02:34    Temat postu: wow gold Rpg Maker VX Battle Sprites Odpowiedz z cytatem

Rpg Maker VX Battle SpritesGA_googleFillSlot("games_hub_content_250x250"); Need graphics? There's plenty of default monster resources that come with RMVX, but it's not always enough for the project of your dreams. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx">wow gold</a> Several talented artists in the maker community have come to your rescue! Below you'll find some links for sprites that suit any type of battle system. Please make sure you give credit to any artists who's work you use in your games. They spent a long time working on them, and 10 seconds to write down someone's name isn't too much to ask. Pop them a message too if you use their battle sprites. Chances are the artist would love to know about any Rpg Maker VX games they were helpful in creating. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx">wow gold</a> Example from Lorestrome How to import a sprite These graphics have to be imported into your Rpg Maker VX project directory. First, you have to download battlers to your computer somewhere. Right click and select "save image". It's not recommended to save them directly to your project directory for two reasons. #1: Sometimes transparency will need to be set differently, like the worm to the right. #2: It lets you put them into other Rpg Maker VX projects you might want to make easily. Once you've downloaded the files you need to import them into your RMVX project. You can do this by pressing the Materials button (f10) once you've got it opened. Select the type of file, then import. Find the directory you saved battle sprites to. You can add many at once by holding the mouse button and drawing a box over all the filenames. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx">wow gold</a> You can also multi-select by holding the shift key down. Add your transparencies (left click = transparent, right click = shadow transparent) and then you're done! Open up the database, create some new Rpg Maker VX monsters, and have fun. Many of the creatures you'd find below would be amazing boss monsters. Sprite Links Hyptosis Pixel Archive Hyptosis old sprite directory The 100 "monster#.png" files. Please visit the page above (same owner/person to credit) to read his terms. Rpg Maker VX Battlers @ GameClover Monsters similar to the RTP - Japanese Cute frontview sprites - Japanese Small sideview sprites - Japanese Related hubs Character makers Character sprites Popular games made with RMVX Last updated on May 16, 2010 xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Maj 13, 2014 02:34    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autyzm i Rodzina Strona Główna -> Leczenie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: